Happy Tuesday neighbours! Here’s everything you need to know to start today on an informed note, okay? Here’s everything you need to know about what’s happening around Round Rock today.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Partial sunshine. High: 58 Low: 37.
Here are today’s top 3 stories at Round Rock:
- The new construction of Dance Spot has been filed with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. The new building will be located at 4400 Sam Bass Road in Round Rock. The total cost of the new construction has been estimated at over $2 million and is expected to be completed by July 31, but the schedule is subject to change. (Community Impact Journal)
- Round Rock was not placed on the most recent list of “worst cities for doctor compensation.” Round Rock was placed on the list in 2019 but was not included on the 2021 list. The lists were compiled by Doximity. (Becker’s CSA Review)
- Are you looking for a change of pace or a new career? Then check out this list of Round Rock area employers who are currently looking to hire new talent. This list contains a diverse list of employers from a wide range of industries. (Round Rock Patch)
From our sponsor:
Last week, we told you about our new favorite non-alcoholic go-to – the refreshing and bitter drinks from our partners at Betera. They are created by chefs from natural botanicals, lightly effervescent and worthy of a life beyond “Dry January”. We mentioned that their Ginger-Orange was excellent; we’ve since tried Elderflower-Lime and loved it too – light and floral with the perfect amount of zing. We are converts.
Enough of you have taken Betera on your 15% off first orders for Patch Daily readers that they have extended the offer for another week. Use PATCH15 at checkout. Highly recommended – try Betara here.
- The Round Rock Police Department enjoys its cadets during Week 3 of the Round Rock Basic Peace Officers Course. (Facebook)
- Round Rock ISD Partners In Education Foundation wishes its colleague Marianne Dominguez Reap a very happy birthday! (Facebook)
- Williamson County and the Cities Health District remind the community that they are offering walk-in COVID shots, boosters, and free flu shots. Click for more information! (Facebook)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
Do you like the Round Rock Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
- Send this link to a friend or neighbor so they can subscribe
- Get your local business listed in front of readers
Alright, you’re all caught up for today! I will see you soon.
— Nicole Fallon Peek
About me: Nicole Fallon-Peek is a journalist and editor with a degree in media, culture and communication from New York University. She has been a freelance journalist, editor, managing editor and editorial director for various B2B news outlets. She currently co-owns and manages content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.